So who am I? Philosophically that is a question I work on daily and I love who I am discovering.
I am Amanda, Sober Artist & Creative Guide.
Here to invite you to join me in the creative portal of infinite possibilities, allowing you to connect reflect & explore YOU.
Letting go of the stories & beliefs holding you back from living the life you desire!
I am also a mum to Sunny 29 barber/artist and Granny Moo to his son Theo 6, a role I cherish and adore.
For 28yrs Brighton in the UK has been my home, I work from my Studio in the Sky, blessed with sunrises & sea views.
After leaving school at 16, I have continued to explore my creative self over the last 35 years in structured settings with my HND in Architectural Stained Glass and Degree in Fine Art, specialising in screen printing, and inside the pages of my sketchbooks! Producing beautiful creative tools for building resilience in my own life and supporting others to do the same.
I have hosted countless workshops sharing with others how to draw mandalas, connect with their creative selves, my unique blend of art meditation and no rules creative approach, It's all about the process that's where the magic happens!
I have always been a creative soul as far back as I could remember and I just knew in my heart that one day I would find a way to release my own old stories and own the artist that I am and always have been.
Becoming the Sober Artist gave me my creative superpower and now I am creatively free, to make the art that comes from within me.
I Lead with honest & compassionate , here to guide & inspire YOU to connect with your creative self
Creativity builds resilience, calms the mind & soothes the soul, and is available to you, it can be nurtured & developed, in a fun and playful way.
Trust me you are creative!
10 Things About me
- I can hula-hoop and took it up when I turned 40
- I love my plants & converse with them daily
- A devoted sketchbook user of over 30yrs, never leave home without one.
- I drew a freehand Mandala every day for a year in 2017 as a creative meditation
- Passion for baking & eating cake.
- Daily meditation is part of my daily routine and has been for over 2yrs
- I love the beach it's my sea medicine
- I love dancing, and take dancing breaks throughout the day when needed!
- I live with PMDD aka PamD
- Have lots of art & design books