"Love Your Sketchbook" & Build your CREATIVE RESILIENCE - Group Program.
"Love Your Sketchbook" & Build your CREATIVE RESILIENCE
with Amanda Sober Artist & Creative Coach
6-week group program - 31 st January - 13 th March 2022
"There are no rules inside the pages of your sketchbook"
Do you want to...
- To take radical responsibility for how you live your life?
- Connect or reconnect with your unique creative self?
- Find the freedom of expression inside the pages of your sketchbook and build resilience?
- Overcome stories and beliefs holding you back from your creative self?
- Discover how letting go, and discovering the creative process, will change you, allowing you to feel more confident about it.
- Be challenged, held accountable, get uncomfortable, have fun, meet like-minded others?
"Love Your Sketchbook" TRANSFORMATION
- At the end of the 6-weeks, you will have a clear understanding of what creative resilience is, why it's so important and how to bring it into your everyday
- You will be comfortable & confident using a sketchbook discover how to enjoy the creative process in a fun and playful way, and overcome any fear of the blank page
- You will have the confidence to explore your unique creative self, and have found the time for your regular creative practice.
- Have healthy & positive tools and skills you can grow and develop over a lifetime!
- Be introduced to journaling, self-reflection, daily gratitude as other resilience tools to add to the tool kit
Who am I?
Hello, I am Amanda, Sober Artist & Creative Coach
“I am not what is known as a traditional artist, I love to play and experiment, mixing different mediums and not following the rules!”
- In Feb 2019 I took radical responsibility for my life, I started working with the Creatrix coach Ali Mapletoft
- By September 1st 2019 - I launched my brand Creatively Curious and made the scariest decision of my life and quit booze, and my life changed forever!
- I could not have done this without working on my mindset, letting go of stories and beliefs holding me back, and building my resilience tool kit!
- 2 1/2 years, sober and happy and living my best most creative life ever.
- I am excited to share the tools that have changed my life, creativity has and always will be a massive part of my wellbeing and resilience and I have been keeping sketchbooks for over 30 yrs!
- I know in my heart when you connect with your creative self, magic happens.
This is for you
- If fear holds you back from putting pen to paper.
- You want to feel less stressed & overwhelmed
- If you don't think you are creative
- If you want to re-connect or connect with your creativity and don't know where to start
- If you are curious and know you want to deal with life overwhelm & stresses in a different way
- If stories & beliefs are holding you past are holding you back from connecting with your creativity
- You know in your heart it's time to change your outlook on life.
- If you are scared, and in your heart, you just know its time to leap
- You know you need to slow down
My promise to you.
- To hold a safe and nurturing space for you to explore your unique creative self.
- To guide and inspire you to let go of any limiting beliefs you may have around your ability to be creative.
- To always speak with honesty & compassion, ask questions, and challenge resistances that are holding you back.
- To guide you into enjoying the creative process and letting go of the outcome!
Your promise to yourself.
- To come to the sessions with an open heart and a sense of adventure!
- Take ownership and radical responsibility for your life!
- To be willing to stretch out of your comfort zone!
- Face fears and do it anyway
- To be committed wholeheartedly and engaged in your development.
- Have fun and play and explore give this 6-weeks 100%
How “Love Your Sketchbook” & Build your CREATIVE RESILIENCE works
Private Facebook Group
3x 90 min Group Creative Session - via Zoom
- Creative Playtime session
- Time to let go and play inside the pages of your sketchbook
- Overcome creative blocks and have fun
3x 1hr Group Coaching Call - via zoom
- Ask questions, work through what’s come up and gain self-awareness using the Practical Magic™ Activation Deck,
Sunday Night Live -
- A weekly pep talk and Practical Magic card pull for the week ahead
- Answer any of your questions
Podcast Book Club
- A weekly podcast to listen to and reflect on in the group
Set weekly intentions.
- Accountability share in the group
- Reflect back, what worked well, what did not work so well.
Creative Playtime Prompts
- Sketchbook Play - how to use, love and let go inside the pages of your sketchbook
- Daily Prompts to inspire you to put pen to paper
- Creative Brief*
Other Resilience Tools you will explore
- Journaling / Self Reflection
- Daily Gratitude Practice
- Quiet time
Wk 5/6 - you will get a brief to create a piece of artwork and will spend the last 2 weeks putting your creative resilience skills to practice, the brief is a wonderful way to challenge and excite your unique creative energy within.
It's time to take RADICAL RESPONSIBILITY for your life and only YOU can do it!
Payment plans are available please ask me!
Amanda Sober Artist & Creative Coach